Power & Industrial Control Systems
Hardware and Software Designs Tailored for Your Project
We specialize in designing and integrating industrial control systems, providing hardware and software solutions tailored to each project’s specific needs. Our electrical expertise in machine design and equipment integration applications, combined with our cutting-edge software packages such as Promis·e® and AutoCad Electrical®, enables us to efficiently generate support documentation for the fabrication of machines and control panels that comply with the National Electric Code (NEC) published by the National Fire Protection Association (NEPA), the European Commission’s Conformité Européenne (CE) marking requirements, Underwriters Laboratories (UL) 508A, the Canadian Standards Association (CSA), and other applicable codes and regulations.
Alexander’s Comprehensive Skill Set for Industrial Control Systems
Our skilled designers and systems integrators have expertise in a variety of systems and human-machine interface (HMI) platforms, allowing us to use the right software for your needs, including Pack ML/Phase Manager-based programs. Additionally, several engineers are trained on state-of-the-art servo and variable speed drive systems. This enables us to offer a service that few other design firms can provide.
POWER & CONTROL EXPERTISE
- Machine Hardware Design and implementation for various systems utilizing robust design principles and leveraging our deep experience across brands.
- Control Panel Design and integration of various control platforms using ControlNet, DeviceNet, Ethernet/IP/CIP, SERCOS, ProfiBus, ProfiNet, and other industry-standard communication technologies.
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) applications emphasize machine modularity, flexibility, and reliability, including installation, startup, and shakedown support.
- Operator Interface / Human-Machine Interface (HMI) applications using various software with training documentation and presentations covering specific technologies and machine operations.
- Variable Speed AC, DC, and Servo Drive Power Systems designed for specific voltage and frequency requirements and extensive machine flexibility.
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems design and integration to optimize efficiency leveraging process air or water to power applications across the operation.
- Softwares Used: AutoCad®, Autocad Electrical®, Promis·e®, RSLOGIX® 5, 500, 5000, FACTORY TALK VIEW® (RSView), Studio 5000, RSNetWorx®, GML Commander®, Motion Analyzer®, DriveExecutive®, DriveExplorer®, SIEMENS: PCS7®, Giddings and Lewis® (G&L), Wonderware®, and more
Making Power & Control Systems Work for You
We’re here to deliver custom industrial control systems and power solutions to move your business forward. Whether you’re planning for new equipment or production lines, or retrofitting a component for added speed, innovation, or productivity, we’re ready to collaborate with you to get it right the first time.
Contact us today to get started.